Thursday, February 11, 2010

pockets






At the elementary I work with 2 other art teachers, a male who works the first semester and a female who works this semester both who were my teachers in grade school. the female is out for a new grandbaby and the male is subbing for her.




a month or so ago-one day a first grade boy noticed we both share the art room and saw me in the hallway and informed me that my husband was waiting for me in my room. I am not married, dating some one - no...who could this boy be talking about? WAIT! Mr. Male Art Teacher who is 65+? oh geez ! thanks!




today: same male art teacher- we are chatting in the hallway as his third grade students are filing into the room. since he was subbing the students were really excited he was back- this one girl said "yay look at my new pants!"- who then turned around and semi bent over to show the butt pockets of the jeans! -they were pink and purple rhinestones in the shape of a butterfly! The male art teacher blushes band I start hysterically laughing! He says "oh yes, just want I wanted to see" :o)












Funny day in Happyville !

1 comment:

  1. those pants you posted look like the pants that you always wear. lol. in fact those may be modeled on you in that photo.

    ReplyDelete