Monday, April 5, 2010

new energy



So the spring break was much needed!

I re-organized my lesson plans, came up with new ones, and stayed at my favorite 5 star resort all the while. This resort I am speaking of -is quite the deal, I stay there for a week ( house sit) and it's all inclusive! -food, clay, paint, great views, and no disruptions- ahh-mazing!
-oh! did I mention free!!!

I went back to school today with:
-a hand full of papers to copy- check
-a tub of pre cut wire for sculptures- check
-a new seating chart (for the darling class who needs it) - check!
-several bag fulls of pre cut streamers- check
- and a spring in my purple shoes - check :o)

The hs is now working on wire sculptures, they finished paper sculptures right before break.
The elem. is finishing up a Klimt inspired wind sock . They glued the streamers on and danced around the room. cute. and loud. very loud!


The art show is coming up- soon! April 21-24- I have to matte every piece entered. - one from each student. I have 400 students!!



All is well in the art room- aka Happyville :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment